Good things may come in small packages, but great things have expansion capability. While hunters loved our legendary Crewcab, it wasn’t originally designed for hunting. Not a problem. The CABINET has all the great elements of the Crewcab – low profile, expandable OVERLOAD™ feature that optimizes weight placement and tubular pockets for organization. Yet, it’s also been streamlined for the hunting mission and re-engineered to mate with our ingenious Guide Light Frame™. This is the dayhunting pack you’ve been asking for.
- The Guide Light Frame™ is a rigid yet dynamic frame system that moves with you. With lightweight carbon fiber stays that flex with your body to comfortably carry heavy loads, it also features heavy-duty compression straps and load lifters to stabilize the load. It also features a Redirect waist belt system that secures in a natural, forward pull direction that requires less effort to tighten and with patented features and construction methods, the waist belt cants and conforms over the hips to effectively transfer and distribute the weight eliminating slippage down over the hips.
- A modified OVERLOAD™ feature that creates a load sling within the pack itself allowing you to place the load closest to the frame and secure and stabilize the load using compression straps and the tubular pockets.
- The patented Futura Yoke easily macro adjusts to the torso length allowing the proper amount of stand-off between the back and frame.
- Panel loading pocket for full access to internal contents(kill kit, rain gear, knifes, food, stove)
- Flat front pocket for maps, internal mesh detail pocket for essentials
- Dedicated hydration pocket with toggle loop for any type of bladder to easy refill with a water filtration system
- Available in GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Subalpine pattern to seamlessly add another layer of superior gear to your system
- 2685 ci / 44 liter volume